Thank you for considering Pogoda Visuals for your video production project!
During an initial consultation, we can give you an idea of timing and cost. Many people aren’t aware of what goes into creating a great video, so we’d like to help our clients get an understanding of the process in order to better manage expectations.
Any or all of the following elements may be necessary from start to finish:
Brainstorming and Concept Development
Storyboarding and Script-writing
Location and Talent Scouting
Crew and Scheduling
Importing and Selecting Media
Music and Sound Design
In order for the process to go smoothly, and for the finished project to be of the highest quality, there are several guidelines and recommendations that are necessary:
- – Communication through email threads – This is the best way to ensure that all requirements are clearly outlined and can be easily referred to when needed.
- – Any existing graphics or media provided by the client or an outside source should be delivered during pre-production to avoid hold-ups in the editing process.
- – Typically two revisions after the rough cut will be included in the quoted budget, any additional edits will be charged accordingly. Please be thorough when giving notes.
- – Any music to be used must be be free of copyright protection, or written permission needs to be given by the artist.
- – When hiring us to edit footage shot by another party, extra time will be needed to sort through content and organize for use. It is preferred that we complete the entire process since not all content creators have the same workflow.
- – All promotional video edits come with a minimum 2-week lead time, anything needed in less time will incur rush rates.
- – Lead time is also affected by timeliness in communication on the part of the client.
- – Budgets can range from hundreds to tens of thousands of dollars, so it is important to have an idea of what you are willing to spend before brainstorming begins.
- – All quotes are subject to change, but notice will be given prior to any substantial increase.
- – It is recommended that most promotional videos or social media content be under 2 minutes.
Now let’s make something awesome!